These are few tools I use heavily , Pretty much spend 60% of my day using it . If you are serious about digital marketing , You pretty much need these . Some are paid , some are free .
- WordPress – #1 place I spend my time . If you are serious about blogging or digital marketing. Get yourself a domain name , install wordpress and just start. I can help you get started.
WordPress Plugins : You need these plugin for sure – Yoast SEO , I used to use All in One , but Yoast SEO is way too good . You need google analytics plugin , google xml sitemap
- Hootsuite : Hootsuite is just amazing . Basically it lets you update all your social media accounts with just one click. Its lot more powerful than that . If you are normal user , I would stick with free version. I have paid version. Its a must , Just use free version. Good alternatives Bufferapp and IFTTT
- CANVA : I love love love Canva . I use to hate making any graphic work as it was so hard but now I am a pro . Its so simple even I can do it . Here is badge that I received , So proud 🙂 .Alternatively if you are bigger business and need very high end design , Use 99designs.com . Its amazing, little expensive but you will get that kind of quality.
- Google Analytics linked to Google Webmaster tools This is best free software on earth , It is like magic.
- Screencast 0 matic – Screen Capture and webcam recording all merged into one. Paid version is like 15$/ Year. Cost of doing business has really come down.
- I use MailChimp and Aweber to send out emails and register subscribers . Mailchimp is free upto 2000 subscribers but its little strict with spam and adding subscribers , Aweber is less strict . For starters to test waters, go with Mailchimp, For more serious folks go with Aweber .
- Google Apps for business – I love Google , Everything they do is like magic and works so well . Business email is like 5$/ Month / User which is dirt cheap considering everything is in cloud and works so well .Looks and feels just like gmail except you have higher storage capacity and you can send way more email per day that you can send using normal gmail. I have these 3 business email accounts from Google Apps . They send me 2 discount coupons for first 2 people . Use this 7MEMEU6L4JN3CG and 673GKAXMXMP4UG coupons for 10$/ year off ( If this doesnt work , shoot me at email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You first need domain name before you can get email account for business which you can purchase from godaddy.com or hostgator, I use both , My Indian sites are on godaddy and US sites on Hostgator .
- Studying , I use youtube ( free ) and udemy (super cheap for very high quality material on pretty much any topic ), for learning new courses on digital marketing, web and other technologies,much better to spend 10-15 on udemy bucks instead of spending 30K on college degree .